- Saturday, October 1, 2010, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Cambridge IBM Innovation Center
- One Rogers Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
- (One Charles Park) – 2nd floor
- Near the Cambridgeside Galleria
This is a conference about making technology accessible, especially the web, but also mobile, games, and much more. It is an opportunity for designers, developers, usability professionals, accessibility experts, and end users to share information and learn from each other.
- Char James-Tanny, @CharJTF
- Sarah Bourne, @sarahebourne
- Kathleen Wahlbin, @wahlbin
- Mark Sadecki, @cptvitamin
- John Rochford, @ClearHelper
2016 sponsors include my own program, INDEX, which has free information about programs, providers, and services for people with disabilities in Massachusetts. We also build accessible web applications and online courses.
Tags: Web Accessibility