- The Boston Accessibility Unconference is a participant-driven event, also known as a BarCamp.
- It is an opportunity for members of the design-, development-, usability- and accessibility communities, along with end users, to share information and interact with each other.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Saturday, September 17, 2011
- Tentative Schedule
- Microsoft New England Research & Development (NERD) Center
- One Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02142
- Attending are passionate developers; media specialists; designers; usability- and accessibility professionals; and end users from the United States, Canada and even India.
- Organizers include:
- Char James-Tanny, @CharJTF
- Sarah Bourne, @sarahebourne
- Kathleen Wahlbin, @wahlbin
- Pratik Patel, @ppatel
- Jennison Ascuncion, @Jennison
- Mike Paciello, @mpaciello
- John Rochford, @ClearHelper
- Larry Goldberg, Director at the WGBH National Center for Accessible Media, will give the keynote address.
- There is a growing group of sponsors including my own project, New England INDEX.
Tags: Web Accessibility